Suh’dutsing Technologies, established in 2002, is the flagship Information Technology (IT) enterprise of the Cedar Band Corporation, a family of companies.
Click the thumbnail to download.
Suh’dutsing Technologies (SDT)—part of the Cedar Band Corporation family of companies—provides IT, Telecommunications and Facilities Maintenance services, as well as Hardware (HW) and Software (SW) to the public and private sectors.
Suh’dutsing Technologies combines superior workmanship, collaboration, innovative techniques, and integrity to help our customers maximize the value of the technology solutions we provide them.
Started by the Cedar Band of Paiutes in 2002, SDT was sparked through through a $3,400 grant from Southern Utah University (SUU) Rural Development and $4,000 cash start-up money from the band. From a March 2004 presentation at the Reservation Economic Summit Conference, SDT landed a technical services IDIQ with the Department of the Interior, valued at $200 million.
This was the contract that sparked SDT into a company that continues to grow in revenue–and the services it provides.
Suh’dutsing Technologies provides IT & Telecommunications services, as well as Hardware/Software to the public and private sectors. Specific experience includes:
- Base Operations & Maintenance
- CIO Advisory Services
- Data Entry & Assurance
- Database Management & Security
- Data Migration
- IT Cost Analysis & Capital Planning
- IT Help Desk
- IT Systems Analysis, Integration, Security and Maintenance
- Land Mobile Radio
- Satellite Communication Services
- Telecommunications Systems Infrastructure and Integration
- Wireless Network Infrastructure
Suh’dutsing Technologies present and past clients include:
- Colony Brands Inc.
- U.S. Army, Fort Belvoir, VA: Base Operations Support Services
- U.S. Army, Dugway Proving Ground, UT: Wireless Telecom and Help Desk Support
- Naval Air Station, Key West, FL: Joint Interagency Task Force South Infrastructure Improvement Projects
- Department of the Interior: Information Technology and Engineering Services
- U.S. Census Bureau: CIO Advisory Services; IT and Engineering Services
cedar band of paiutes
Like our ancestors we are hunters and gatherers, but in a different sense. We hunt for opportunities to help us rebuild and regain our culture, sovereignty, autonomy, and provide for our people. Through our holding company, Cedar Band Corporation, a Federally Chartered Corporation owned by the Cedar Band of Paiutes. We own and operate nine businesses in the fields of technology and telecommunications solutions, contracting services, aerospace engineering, mortgage services, commercial trading post, and now the wine industry with CBC BevCo.
SEND US A MESSAGE
600 N 100 E, Cedar City, UT 84721 | (435) 867-0604