- Staff Augmentation for NOAA:
For various contracts ($22.3 million total)—in HW/SW, SANs (storage area networks), data communications infrastructure, technical product acquisition, etc.—providing expertise over multiple Task Orders in Kansas City, Seattle, Silver Spring (MD), Boulder (CO), and three Virginia locations.
- Full-Time Staffing for Dugway Proving Ground, Utah: Over a three-year, $2.4 million contract for the U.S. Army, provided six full-time Help Desk employees to deploy, upgrade, set accounts, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware and software issues related to PCs, printers, and network access.
- Fort Belvoir, Virginia: Base operations and facility management.
- John Deere
- Cincinnati Bell
- Systems Technology Group-MI
- Yash Technologies-IL, IA and CA
- World Vision-Federal Way, WA
- CBTS-Columbus, OH
- Arunam Tech-MA